Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Night To Remember ❤ NCHS Prom Night

On 20/11/2009.
I went for my first prom.
I wore my first dress.
I put on my first make up.
However it is so little that I can't even see it myself.
And wore shoes that are quite girl.
Although it's not heels.
It was the first time that Iam so girl.
Even if it wasn't womanly girl but it was still girl to me.
Iam like a tomboy mahh.
:P
Like gosh I can't even believe it myself.
But it happened.
I gave quite a lot of my first to this prom.
Man...should be honoured.
I should nave just wore some manly clothes.
LOL
But...It was great experience.
I did have fun.
I took photos.
I did these before...lol...
Running around to get pictures of those I know.
Cause if not, I would not have the chance anymore.
Even though I didn't manage to get pictures of everyone.
I did manage to get some pictures with those I never thought I would take with...
If it wasn't charmaine and valerie that went to take with them first, I wouldn't even get the chance to take pictures with them too...
Lol I was so nervous.
Scary nervous.
But I didn't manage to get to take some photos with a few others.
I don't have the courage to go up to them.
Lol
But...
It was definitely a night to remember ❤



Iam happy today :D
Super duper happy :D

No comments: