Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Are EVIL

Do I owe you in my past life?
Why do I have to suffer under your wrath now?
You are evil and scheming.
You are scary ; Real scary.
You used me before and now you throw me aside after using me.
ONCE AGAIN IT HAPPENS.
Didn't you ever learn your lesson?

I would not hesitate to swear here.
You are one sucker evil act cute scheming woman.
So what you are beautiful cute and likable?
I do know that everyone likes you.
EVERYONE. Especially guys.
SO WHAT?
You have a bad personality and a black heart.
Scheming too scheming till it's scary.
I can never beat you in anything.

I JUST HOPE THAT I WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS WITH YOU AGAIN.
NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I FALL INTO YOUR PLANNED TRAP!
NEVER!
LEAVE ME ALONE MAN!
MY LIFE IS MUCH MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU.
YOU ARE A BAD FRIEND.
BAD BAD BADDY

And you Do affect my mood EVEY SINGLE TIME;
If you ever do realise that.

No comments: